FoodBanter.com

-   About FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/)
-   -   Hey (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/178629-hey.html)

AnticGod 05-11-2009 06:45 PM

Hey

Hi everyone, I'm AnticGod.
I'm a student at a university in central Illinois. A big one. With a lot of agricultural departments.
I'm still learning more every day. I enjoy baking both desserts and European-style hearth breads, though I'm also dabbling in Asian-bakery sweets from time to time. I just recently made the transition from baker's yeast to sourdough. It's been a while since I cooked anything interesting or fancy, but I like to experiment. However, since I live in the dorms, I almost exclusively bake, now.
I look forward to learning a lot from everyone here, and picking up tips.

daipham 05-07-2011 04:49 AM

Hello, very nice to meet you, hope you will share your cooking experience with everyone.