t2_lurking

Default Carbohydrate Choices???????

When I was first dxed a "carb choice" was explained to me to be 15 grams
carb. Therefore if I was to have 3 "carb choices" for dinner then it would
be 45 grams carb. For a former Weight Watcher it was a little simplistic,
but in general it gets the idea across.

t2_lurking
geabbottATabbottandabbottDOTcom
Do not mail to t2_lurking (auto-delete)
============================
Well, i dreamed i saw the silver
Space ships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun
-- Neil Young --

"Wmkcross" > wrote in message
> I've been reading a recipe book, Betty Crocker's Diabetes Cookbook. Great

book
> by the way.It mentions Carbhydrate choices. My so called dietician never
> mentioned such a thing. I understand the theory but my question is how do

> know how many carb choices I can have per day?
> 1. Does anyone know of a site where I could get this info?
> 2. Does anyone know of a site that tells carb values of foods?
>
> BTW, I no longer deal w/ that dietician. I wouldn't trust her answers

anyway.