Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Default User Default User is offline

Default Summery weather yesterday

It was very warm and breezy yesterday, somewhere well into the 80s. I
had the WSM fired up to do a butt (part of my campaign to use up
everything in the freezer ASAP.

I hadn't had such a windy day before, and temps were a bit unstable at
first. I usually have all three bottom vents about at about 1/4 open or
so. I ended up just closing the one on the windward side completely and
slightly increasing the other two. That seemed to work well, it settled
into about 300F for most of the rest of the day.

Brian

won't shut up.