Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Sonoran Dude[_2_] Sonoran Dude[_2_] is offline

Default Pickled Serrano Peppers...

Was in L.A. last weekend and we got a French Dip type sandwich from a
local chain that was like a big Itallian Beef grinder w/onions, peppers
and dipped in the AuJus. The sandwich was topped with these delicious
hot pickled peppers. Anyone know this joint?

They had the same shape and size of the serrano but I didn't think they
packed the heat of a raw serrano but they were crunchy and delicious...
Anyone know if you can get these peppers from a can anywhere?

Thanks,