Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave T. Dave T. is offline

Default New pit

Hey guys/gals, Barbecues Galore just opened near my home, so after
messing around for about a year with my little tiny Char-Grill water
smoker (with good results), I've got the bug to move up a tad.
Unfortunately, when I got there and got to actually do my touchy-feely
thing with the stuff they had to offer, I am now unable to decide. In
the running is;

A. WSM.
B. Bar-B-Chef Offset.
C. Masterbuilt Stainless Electric.

I'm looking for opinions, pros and cons on any or all of these. I'm
concerned about the cost of running the masterbuilt on a long cook, as
my electric bill is already thru the roof, but would it really be much
more than lump?

I don't much care about whether a particular pit is easy or hard to deal
with, 'cause when I cook that's all I do is cook. That's what makes it
fun. I guess what I really want to get is a read on quality, and results
that can be expected.
--
Dave T.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.