t2_lurking

Default Butter replacement comments?

I didn't want to mention it right away, I know people are sensitive about
such things.
Here's the link:
http://www.naturalovens.com/Products...arb_Bread.html
or http://tinyurl.com/rbhu
I bought some of their "Granola Bars" and they're pretty tasty.
I was just on the brink of making my own bread (I actually liberated the
bread machine from the lower kitchen cupboard) when I came across this
bread. Why bother making my own? It will never be as good as this stuff.
IMHO

--
t2_lurking
geabbottATabbottandabbottDOTcom