Annette

Default A Low-Carb Snack I invented

"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> I made a Low-Carb snack today and it came out pretty good. So I

thought I would share the recipe.

> PEANUTJAKE'S BREADLESS PIZZA
>
> First you MUST use Parchment Paper. It won't work without it.
>
> Slice a tomato very thin.
> Spread the tomato slices on the Parchment paper.
> Sprinkle some Italian Seasoning on the tomato slices.
> Cut some mozzarella into small cubes.
> Place a cube of cheese on every tomato slice.
>
> Microwave for 2 minutes.
>
> Let it cool off for 1 minute.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> PJ

Sounds a little like the recipe for making a "cheese cracker", where
one melts cheese in the microwave to make a sort of cracker. I did
try that, but it was far too salty for my taste. So although your
recipe sounds good, I don't think I'll bother. Maybe the cheese is
saltier here in Oz? It might be OK done under a griller, where one
can "just barely melt" the cheese, and then place the mix on top of
"something".

Here's one for you - I call it steak parmigiana. Serve with a nice
green salad.

After cooking some steak, a slice of bacon, onions and tomatoes, put
the bacon, tomatoes and onions on top of the steak (on a plate),
and then a slice of cheese, and allow the heat of the food to melt
the cheese.

Annette

---