Tiger Lily

Default Asperitame

bwha ha ha

BZ........ it's the European Market who have BANNED STEVIA

NOT the usa...... so the FDA has nothing to do with it

go read your urban legends and follow like a good little sheep

meanwhile, as a diabetic i will continue to consume my NutraSweet and
Splenda with wild abandon!!

i notice you are in Canada..... did you know that Splenda was available in
canada for over a decade before the FDA approved it for sale??????/

you have some learning to do, but i highly suspect a closed mind in your
case

cya!

"BZ" > wrote in message
> Stevia is banned in your country because you have huge companies who bribe
> your crooked politicians and the FDA to not allow products that are

natural
> and can't be patented into your country. Your FDA is a crock! You're told
> its illegal because somebody stands to lose billions if it were to be sold
> in your country. Aspertame is another big money scam. I think its you who
> has been suckered, suckered into believing that corporate America isn't
> running your life and doesn't give a damn about your health. You can

consume
> whatever you'd like, it doesn't bother me in the least, but don't deny

facts