Karen

Default Bluebery

"Susan Leah Bringham" > wrote in message
om...
> >Hi,

> I tried the recipe added pecans and 4 tablespoons of bran to the mix.
> It worked wonderfully well. Didn't affect my Bg's at all.
> I also made one using soy flour and no 'real' flour and they worked
> splendedly also.
> Now I am going to make the same recipe with cranberries and apples
> plus some nice nuts.
> Good going.

Susan, I'm so glad you had success with the blueberry muffin recipe. It's a
good basic recipe that should also work really well with the cranberries and
apples - that sounds so yummy!

Let us know how it turns out. You may want to repost the recipe with your
alterations and additions so we can try it, too! :-)

Karen