Posted to alt.food.wine
Anders Tørneskog Anders Tørneskog is offline

Default Donnhoff Spatlese buying advice

Go for the 2003's. :-)
Wein-plus points and drinking times for the mentioned wines a
2003 Oberhauser Brucke Riesling Spatlese 92, till 2020
2004 Oberhauser Brucke Riesling Spatlese 87, till 2008
2004 Schlossbockelheim Felsenberg Riesling Spatlese n.a.
2004 Schlossbockelheim Kupfergrube Riesling Spatlese 84. till 2007 (Note
that a wein-plus score of 84 is 'very good')

Point levels for their other 2003's are significantly higher than for
corresponding 2004's.

However, your mileage may be different - I'd try them all :-)

Anders

"Salil" > skrev i melding
oups.com...