BJ in Texas

Default Ice cream

Linda wrote:
> I know it must sound silly, we live in England and my
> husbands diabetic nurse just tells him to cut right down on
> sugar and stay of off sauces in foods.We know there are carbs
> in food such as potatoes,pasta and bread but do not know how
> much is good or too much.
> Thankyou for all your replies.

Since this is a YMMV thing, the only way that you can tell how many and what
carbs he can eat is by monitoring his blood glucose levels. If he doesn't
have a blood glucose meter, get one. If he has one, start testing BGs before
and after meals (at one and two hours). This will give him an idea what he
can and can not eat, and how much.

BJ