Ted Rosenberg

Default Ice cream

cc'd by email

There is nothing wrong with ice cream, it is HOW MUCH

I tried all the special ice creams. Either they were actually high in
carbs, just low in "sugar", or they were MODERATE in carbs and VERY low
in taste.

I now eat good premium ice cream.

I rarely have more than a single tablespoon, I make sure that I cut out
other carbs (like bread) when I am planing to have ice cream, and I only
have some every month or so.

I find than a taste of good stuff is much better than a lot of lousy stuff.

Oh, and since my wife and son usually have some in the freezer, if I get
up with a late night hypo, I don't take glucose, or even sugared soda, I
take ICE CREAM, or something else good.