Posted to rec.food.baking
D and d Jordan D and d Jordan is offline

Default Dry Sour dough

My loaf (minus the excess flour) felt like a normal loaf of bread - not
wet at all. It shaped into a loaf pan very nicely. I thought too that
1/4 cup water was very low; that's why I cut the flour once it cleaned
the sides of my mixer bowl. The flavor is okay, but seems dry.

Doreen
in Northern Minnesota