Posted to rec.food.drink
julia from conscious contact julia from conscious contact is offline

Default Social Mental Healh Initiative's first event Webb Park Mayfield Sat 27th Oct

Dear Members or anyone kindly disposed to Community Services Projects,

Is there any way I can post put on this Website a Flier re a Conscious
Contact Social Mental Health Initiative involving Mayors of three
Shires, HNEMH, Hunter TAFE, University Of Newcastle and all sorts of
other peoples? It is a 1yr Project assisting three different groups of
Community Services:

Maycare Community Centre, Hunter PermaCulture Inc and three Youth
Organisations.

Advertising/Sponsorship with the Herald is available, and any and all
assistance gratefully appreciated.

Bottom line is that I leave these organisations with ongoing self-
revenue raising BUSINESS methodologies, which cover operational costs
within 1 yr ... wages for at least critical staff members, within 2-3
yrs.

Please do let me know if you can help.

Or, if anyone would like to contact me to request Flier or any other
information, please do so.

Warmest of Regards,

Julia A. Masson

CEO Co-Ord, Conscious Contact:
Business & Project Development for Social Enterprise
106/50 Ocean St Merewether NSW 2291 ABN 25 633 928 984
Ph: 4963 6669 Email: and:

Volunteer Support Worker:
Maycare Community Cent Mon, Wed, & Fri: 10am-2pm.
The Loft Youth Venue: Tue 9am-5pm & Thu 9am-12pm Ph:4974 2092
Hunter PermaCulture Inc: PermaCulture yet to have a permanent homebase.