Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.barbecue
Rick Blaine Rick Blaine is offline

Default Propane Grill Infrared Burner Question

Nonnymus > wrote:

>No, it would be the big tube that the jet is shooting the gas into.
>Spiders somehow love the smell of the gas or odorant, and tend to build
>webs there. Use a test tube brush or bottle brush and clean out the big
>tube.

Thanks, but the infrared burners don't have those kind of tubes. The jet sprays
into a large pan like structure and the gas percolates up through the ceramic
plate. In any case, as unboxed the grill and the burners never worked, I think
the problem lies elsewhere.

--
"Tell me what I should do, Annie."
"Stay. Here. Forever." - Life On Mars