Sallyrat&Sweetie

Default Tomato sauce substitute

Vicky:

For your information, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and eggplant all belong
to the "nightshade" family. I am currently on an allergy "elimination" diet
to find out what foods I'm allergic too and that is one family that I am
being tested for. Basically, I've had to eliminate these foods for a month
and will be overloaded with them all at once to see if I react. With your
aversion to peppers and your reaction to tomatoes , it sounds like you would
be a good candidate for one of these as well. I discovered this through my
naturopath. Food for thought....

Sally

. ..

http://comps-online.co.uk/