Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dana Myers Dana Myers is offline

Default smoked beef tongue

http://www.fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin...h.cgi?q=tongue

>> Scroll way down.

> Yikes. That one says to take a fully cooked beef tongue, and
> boil it for another 40 minutes. Let cool, then pulverize.

I didn't see the one that says to pulverize; I saw one that says
"boil a fully cooked tonque, then pulverize the stuff for horseradish
sauce, service with sliced tongue". I did not, however, see any mention
of smoking. I'm sure what it means is "boil a smoked tongue..."
but they forgot to mention that. There's another recipe for
smoked tongue that says "start with a smoked tongue" right after it.

:-)