Jerome

Default Tomato sauce substitute

> Is it possible to get barbecue sauce without tomato in it? I'm quite
> fond of the smokey barbecue sauce pizzas, but I think they mostly have
> a tomato base, so that's probably out.
>
> Has anyone tried brown sauce as a pizza base sauce? Again, I think it
> may be high tomato, but it's only just occurred to me whilst thinking
> of barbecue sauce. I may have to try it next time I make pizza at home.
> --

I'm drooling at the moment over the idea of a pizza using a molasses,
onion and plum based sauce, topped with celery, asparagus, sliced kumera
(sweet potato), garlic, mushroom and cheese, sprinkled with rosemary and
chives.

Just an idea.

regards Jerome,
down under with the kiwis.

--
Team Earth Aliens W.H.Q. N.Z.
Acceptance, Fun, Social-Skills, & Support Group