Kindrick Ownby

Default Tomato sauce substitute

Vicky Conlan wrote:
[..]
> Ooh, interesting. I'm blood group A(-), and I have a severe
> dislike of all peppers (to the point of being ill after them
> when eaten accidentally most of the time), and although I like
> uncooked tomatoes, I also appear to be starting to get a bit
> of an odd reaction to them. (blistered tongue!) I had been
> assuming that the tomato thing was to do with pesticides, but
> it could be the tomato itself.

I don't know much about the Eat Right plan as yet, but what I
do know is:

1) Type A's are supposedly susceptible to heart disease,

2) I (in my late 60's) am experiencing some symptoms that
could indicate heart problems, and

3) I usually eat many foods that are on the AVOID list for
type A's, notably tomatoes, potatoes, egg plant, peppers,
eggplant, wheat, cabbage and others.

So we (both type A) plan to follow the diet for some time, even
though I have often said I would give up ice cream (also on the
type A AVOID list) before I would give up potatoes. :-)

> Maybe I should have a look at this list of foods some time.

You can look up foods on the Eat Right 4 Your Type web site at

http://www.dadamo.com/typebase/typebase.cgi

Kindrick