Vicky Conlan

Default Tomato sauce substitute

According to >:
>> Red bell pepper puree?

>Thank you for the response - an excellent idea.
>
>But, the reason I plan to avoid tomatoes is to
>follow the Eat Right 4 Your Type diet, and red
>(and green) peppers are on the AVOID list for
>my blood type (A).

Ooh, interesting. I'm blood group A(-), and I have a severe
dislike of all peppers (to the point of being ill after them
when eaten accidentally most of the time), and although I like
uncooked tomatoes, I also appear to be starting to get a bit
of an odd reaction to them. (blistered tongue!) I had been
assuming that the tomato thing was to do with pesticides, but
it could be the tomato itself.

Maybe I should have a look at this list of foods some time.
--
http://comps.org/ <> http://comps-offline.co.uk/ <> http://comps-online.co.uk/