dolo

Default Tomato sauce substitute

Kindrick Ownby > wrote in news:k5_fb.27588$dk4.828539
@typhoon.sonic.net:

> I have decided to give up tomatoes, but still want
> to make an occasional pizza.
>
> Van anyone suggest a replacement sauce for home-
> made pizza?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Kindrick

How about white pizza? Here are a handful of recipes from Recipe Source:

http://tinyurl.com/ptp2

I prefer the ones that are garlic-sauce based, rather than feta/spinach
combos, though those are good too.

I haven't tried to make any of these, I am lucky that there is an
excellent pizzeria around the corner from me!

HTH, tho'!
dolo

[Moderator's note: Not all the results on that recipesource search are
vegetarian, but a fair number of them are, so I'm deeming this post
to be on-topic. ]