Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default half sour pickles

Oh pshaw, on Wed 10 Oct 2007 09:17:52a, margaret suran meant to say...

> Count wrote:
>> Hi:
>>
>> I cant find a recipe for half sour pickles. I purchase them at the
>> Shoprite supermarket. All the recipes I find for pickles have vinegar.
>> The ones I purchase do not have any vinegar. The label says contains
>> Cucumbers, water, garlic, salt and spices.
>>
>> Any help in finding a suitable recipe would be appreciated.
>>
>> FRED

> From Google:
>
> http://members.tripod.com/~Lasaan/ca.../halfsour.html

Regardless of what recipe you use, remember to trim off the blossom end of
each cuke after washing the cucumbers.

--
Wayne Boatwright

The Rule of Fives states that all things happen in
fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of
five, or are somehow directly or indirectly
related to a five.