Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Dee Dee Dee is offline

Default Paying tribute to Columbus

"Dee Dee" > wrote in message
> http://i21.tinypic.com/15zi0cy.jpg
>
> If you are reading, Wayne, here's the new stove (not new anymore), but
> I've outgrown it already. You can see all the little circles are RED.
>
> Spaghetti (Del Cecco #12)
> Red Sauce (one with meat, one without)
> Broccoli Rabe (Patsy's Restaurant recipe)
> Baby Portabellas
> Parmesian Regg (slivers)
>
> Marchesi di Barolo - Barbara d'Alba 2005 (Piedmont) - would buy again --
> quite in-expensive,but good.

I forgot to mention that also in honor of Columbus Day, I am finishing up
watching tonight Martin Scorsese's "My Voyage to Italy"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0173772/

an 8.2 rating, 2 hrs. 46 minutes, a documentary about the Italian cinema.

As Smitty (JL) says, what more could one want,
Food, Art, Film, and did he say wine? Probably.

Dee Dee