Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cindy Hamilton Cindy Hamilton is offline

Default All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free

On Oct 5, 9:50 am, "James Silverton" >
wrote:
> Cindy wrote on Fri, 05 Oct 2007 06:21:50 -0700:
>
> CH> On Oct 4, 3:25 pm, " CH> > wrote:
>
> ??>> All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free i.e
> ??>> McDonald's, KFC, Wendy's, Papa john's, chili's, Heinz,
> ??>> kellogs all available at
> ??>>
> ??>>http://secretrecipesleaked.blogspot.com/
>
> CH> And how much would I have to pay to be spared the secret
> CH> recipes of top fast food restaurants?
>
> I hadn't looked at this before but not all the names were fast
> food restaurants. Kellogs has a few secrets like how they manage
> to use a box twice as large as necessary. Even if the weight is
> printed on the box, my latest packet of All-Bran was just about
> half empty. If you don't like Heinz's prices, others have
> duplicated their red sauce quite well enough. In recent years,
> I've only been to one of the "restaurants" lately and that in
> desperation!

Sorry, perhaps I was too subtle (or that other S word... stupid?)

Rather than getting fast food recipes for free, I wondered how much I
could pay to avoid them. Kind of like the "I'd like a windshield
wiper
for my Yugo" joke.

Cindy Hamilton