Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nicky Nicky is offline

Default Cauliflower: How could it cause such

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 16:12:04 -0700, brigmave >
wrote:

>On Oct 7, 4:22 am, Nicky > wrote:
>> On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 01:53:58 -0700, brigmave >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >What about fruit? We regularly eat papaya, mango, pineapple, star
>> >fruit, figs, persimmons, apricots and plucots.

>> Yes, of course you do... many of them fast spikers.
>>
>> Nicky.
>> T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
>> D&E, 100ug thyroxine
>> Last A1c 5.6% BMI 25

>At the risk of repeating myself all people are NOT created equal in
>metabolic functions.
>We have these fruits growing on our property and we do eat them and
>they do us no harm.
>Brig

Bloody idiot. You're covering them with insulin.

So, let's sum up.
- you eat two meals a day
- you eat 200-250g carbs spread across those 2 meals
- you eat several fruits a day
- you're on insulin
- and you rarely test.

Why don't you go away and learn about diabetes and diet someplace
else. You're either a troll or a liar or terminally stupid.