Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Cauliflower: How could it cause such

brigmave wrote in message
. com>...
>On Oct 7, 5:12 pm, "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
>> brigmave wrote in message
>> >For what it is worth . I weigh in at 128 pounds and am 5' 8"

tall.
>> My
>> >daughter is the same and she wears a size 2 (in designer clothing)

>> and
>> >I wear a 3-5 in off the rack from Nordstrom's. I am at my

heaviest
>> in
>> >my whole life. When visiting my
>> >mother and father is Norway this summer I stuffed on great cheese

of
>> >the areas.
>> >I also gorged on Salmon fresh from the fiords. I will get back to
>> >normal as fall progresses.No more wonderful fern curls cooked in
>> >butter and wine.
>> >My husband is 6' 4" and weighs in between 198 and 220 depending

what
>> >country we are in at the time
>> >I believe it is our dedication to sport and exercise that keeps
>> >everything well within normal limits.
>> >How much do you weigh and what is your height?
>> >Brig

>> 127 and I'm 5'9." Of courseI have no way of actually knowing what

you
>> weigh or how tall you are, just as you have no way of knowing about
>> me, so...I'll stick with that story. LOL You're starting to sound

very
>> familiar to me, very much like a poster from the past with a

different
>> nick.
>>
>> Cheri

>Why is it if a person is different from you you outright reject them
>or start ad hominem attacks. I came here not too long ago to gain
>insight in how others practice their care for Diabetes.
>In good faith I posted our way of live and practice. Within our
>personal support groups we find that most people are like us and do
>not have huge problems with this disease because we don't let it
>become the total reason for our being.
>Life is just to short to make a disease the focus of ones life.
>If you don't accept what I have to say that I would suggest you not
>create posts directed to me and which are very critical of my way of
>life.
>I am very happy with it thusfar.
>Thank you and have a bright future.
>Brig

You should have mentioned you were using insulin when you were posting
all your meals. It explains a lot of why you can eat that way. BTW,
nobody started any ad hominen attacks, I simply said I didn't believe
you. Turns out, you are using insulin, so now I do believe your
numbers.You have a bright future too.

Cheri