Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Jessica R.[_2_] Jessica R.[_2_] is offline

Default My protest, who's with me?

"Sonoran Dude" > wrote in message
. ..
> Mr. Sardonicus wrote:
> > On Oct 2, 7:21?am, Sonoran Dude > wrote:
> >> I vow not to purchase a single product from Mexico until they create a
> >> guest worker visa program for middle aged Americans wanting to work in
> >> Mexico.

> > Do you really think that Americans are going to do the work that
> > Mexicans are unwilling to do?

> No but we may be able to do work that they can't buy in Mexico and with
> American ambition. Today the hoops you must jump to work or operate a
> business in Mexico is pure extortion.
>
> If what is good for the goose should be good for the gander. I say no
> immigration deals until Mexico opens their society to us also.

I do agree Mexico is way unfair to Americans. My grandparents are/were
Mexican citizens, but my parents and I couldn't actually inherit property
from them and own it outright, at least that's what I've been told. It
stayed with the Mexican branch of the family due to Mexican law, even though
my dad was the oldest son.

Jessica R.