Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora Pandora is offline

Default Chipotle and Chipotle tipico desperately wanted (I have falled in love with them!!!!!!!!)

"Giusi" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> "Pandora" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Dear Victor. Thank you very much!
>> You are a genious!!! I didn't think to visit european ebay!.
>> Well! "Orlando" doesn't sell for private person. "Palatifini" sells
>> Jalapeno , but he doesn't know that Chipotle is the smoked product!!!
>> I have find Chipotle Morita (not so hot) on french ebay and I think I
>> will buy it.
>> Unfortunately I haven't found the Chipotle Tipico (the hotter one). But I
>> have mailed to Latinamerchant.com (which are in Seattle) to know how is
>> the shipping for a package of Chipotle tipico. I hope they will answer
>> me.
>> Thank you very much again for having helped me.
>>
>> --
>> Kisses
>> Pandora

> Pandora, when my US friend lived in Torino, she said Mexican and Asian
> foods were very easy to find in the market. I'd start there. In Umbria
> they are impossible unless a US friend has been visiting.
>
> --
> http://www.judithgreenwood.com

Oh! Giusy! What are you tell me! In Turin * THEY* have many arabian
market!!!!!!!!
Yes , also many Asian , but I don't like Asian food, nor spices..making
exception for some item, such as Tibetan pink salt, and chinese green tea.
The "friend" who gave us this smoked hot chili pepper powder, told my
compaign it came from Tunisia.
Now that you tell me I could search in some arabian market in Turin. The
fact is that , that , that....you understand me
I should search a mexican market in turin. Perhaps I will find it
Thank you for the tip.
P.s. What is your email address? Email me, if you want ( my mail is the one
you seee in NG). I Am happy to speack with you.

--
Kisses
Pandora