Ben Shapiro

Default quest for whitney's yogurt

I know this will sound totally bizarre, but I grew up on Whitney's
yogurt. I was broken hearted when it suddenly disappeared. Today
I've done numerous searches for it, and have turned up empty handed.
I loved the stuff, and as a kid, ate it all the time.

I'm turning to you mighty food guru's as a last resort. Do you have
any information on whether or not the comapny still exists? is the
product still made, under a different name? how can i get my hands on
some? The nostalgia aspect would probably bring me memories long
since forgotten.

Thank you in advance.

Ben