Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora Pandora is offline

Default Chipotle and Chipotle tipico desperately wanted (I have falled in love with them!!!!!!!!)

"jacqui{JB}" > ha scritto nel messaggio
k...
> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>
>> Anyone of you know where I can buy, in Europe, this
>> paradisiac powder? It's a special variety of peppers but
>> hot! And over all smoked!!!! I have tasted Chipotle (sweet
>> and smoked) , but they say Chipotle tipico is more favoured and hot.
>> Please help me!!!!!!
>> I have find a web site where they sell it but is in U.S and I
>> suspect that shipper is very expensive.
>> The web site I have found is this, and they have also many
>> beautiful things. Look!
>> http://www.latinmerchant.com/product...roductID=P0064

> Well, not much detail about the dried chipotle, but an online UK shop
> stocks them:
> http://www.mexgrocer.co.uk/home.php?cat=103
>
> I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but they're on my list of
> vendors to try.
>
> Shipping's a bit steep -- £20 flat rate, but the more you order, the
> better deal it'll be (especially if you order some canned goods too!).

Ohh! Thank you! I have seen! But Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" 28 euros for an
expedition?
I think that if I buy in America is cheaper !!!!!!!
BTW Thank you! If i will buy 50 chilos of things I will think...

--
Kisses
Pandora