Posted to rec.food.cooking
jacqui{JB} jacqui{JB} is offline

Default Chipotle and Chipotle tipico desperately wanted (I have falled in love with them!!!!!!!!)

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> Anyone of you know where I can buy, in Europe, this
> paradisiac powder? It's a special variety of peppers but
> hot! And over all smoked!!!! I have tasted Chipotle (sweet
> and smoked) , but they say Chipotle tipico is more favoured and hot.
> Please help me!!!!!!
> I have find a web site where they sell it but is in U.S and I
> suspect that shipper is very expensive.
> The web site I have found is this, and they have also many
> beautiful things. Look!
> http://www.latinmerchant.com/product...roductID=P0064

Well, not much detail about the dried chipotle, but an online UK shop
stocks them:
http://www.mexgrocer.co.uk/home.php?cat=103

I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but they're on my list of
vendors to try.

Shipping's a bit steep -- £20 flat rate, but the more you order, the
better deal it'll be (especially if you order some canned goods too!).

HTH
-j
(still mostly lurking)