Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora Pandora is offline

Default Chipotle and Chipotle tipico desperately wanted (I have falled in love with them!!!!!!!!)

Dear Victor. Thank you very much!
You are a genious!!! I didn't think to visit european ebay!.
Well! "Orlando" doesn't sell for private person. "Palatifini" sells Jalapeno
, but he doesn't know that Chipotle is the smoked product!!!
I have find Chipotle Morita (not so hot) on french ebay and I think I will
buy it.
Unfortunately I haven't found the Chipotle Tipico (the hotter one). But I
have mailed to Latinamerchant.com (which are in Seattle) to know how is the
shipping for a package of Chipotle tipico. I hope they will answer me.
Thank you very much again for having helped me.

--
Kisses
Pandora

.. .