Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
brigmave brigmave is offline

Default Chilie Rellano (sp)

I need a recipe for the above named food. It is a long green chilie
that seems to have cheese in it and a batter encrusted wrap around it.
Looks as though it has been deep fried.
It was served with a kind of tomato sauce and green stuff that was
mashed with some ovlives on top and some green onions that had been
thinly sliced.
Therse were also served with some that looked like a hard chip and a
red dip that had various things in it. I was too afraid to try it.
I also had a tacoe. It was filled with meats and cheese. Very
difficult to eat. Everytime you put your fork in it and a knife to
cut it into a bite it nearly flew across the plate. Interesting but
would take eons to eat. Didn't see any other people trying them. We
were in Riverside, CA visiting and they have a very large mexican
area. In fact I think someone said it is mexican country or part of
Mexico.
I would like the chilie recipe. The rest is just too overwhelming.
Thanks amiges