Posted to rec.food.preserving
George Shirley George Shirley is offline

Default Pectin brands

Jim Macey wrote:
> "Anny Middon" > wrote in message
> || Kroger doesn't really have a presence in my area.
>
> If you are in SoCal, then Ralph's is your most numerous division of
> Kroger's. Others owned by
> Kroger in the West include Smith's, King Sooper's, Dillon, and Fry's.
> Most of the them, that I've
> been in carry the Kroger brand. Ask your Food 4 Less customer service
> people.

Jim is right on spot. I've gone to the Kroger website and special
ordered things I wanted and they delivered them at my local store and
the manager called me when they came in. No extra charge for the service.

Since I shop with them on a regular basis I get scads of coupons from
them. Example: got one for $12.00 off on a $120.00 purchase, used it the
next time I went to the store along with other coupons they sent me. A
$170 purchase ended up costing me $130 after the coupons and my senior
citizen discount.

George