Posted to rec.food.preserving
Anny Middon Anny Middon is offline

Default Pectin brands

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> Have been watching the chatter on pectin brands and how good they are. I
> haven't used Ball, Sure Jell, or Certo in several years now. I shop at a
> local Kroger's supermarket and Kroger's has their own brand, Can-Jel.
> Hasn't failed me yet and is cheaper than the other brands. YMMV

Kroger doesn't really have a presence in my area. I just checked their
website, and other than a few Food 4 Less stores which are apparently owned
by Kroger, there's nothing within 200 miles.

Has anyone shopped at Food 4 Less? Do they carry the Kroger brands? The
only pectin brands I've seen at stores is Ball and Kraft (Surejell and
Certo). I'd sure like to have another choice.

Anny