Posted to alt.food.wine
A @ A .com A @ A .com is offline

Default Oregon Wine Tasting Fees

I am surprised you did not get credited toward purchase. Did you ask ? I
have been charged a tasting fee a few times and when I go to buy they
might not offer it but if I ask if they credit towards purchase they
always seem to agree and credit my tastings.

Other places, don't make me pay till after the tasting to see if I am
going to buy and when I do get that bottle or two, I notice I only pay
for the wine I bought, not for what I tasted.

Then again I live in Oregon and visit a wineries often so maybe I have a
"I have seen him before" thing working for me.

J~