Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sharon[_1_] Sharon[_1_] is offline

Default Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares - U.S. version

In article >, "Davlo" > writes:
> Watched it just now on iTunes. I thought it was great. The sad thing about
> it though is the way the family on that came off. I'm half Italian, and it
> was embarrassing to watch these mob wannabes. Not all Italian-Americans
> think we're characters from The Godfather.
>
> Anyone else watch the show?

Yes. I love the BBC version so wanted to check out the Fox show. It's
kind of disappointing. I love Gordon Ramsey, and the basic format of the show
is the same. But it drives me NUTS when they blur out the faces when somebody
drops an F-bomb, and I really don't like the Cops-like production style. I
hate that they show recaps after every commercial because we Americans are too
stupid to remember what we watched 5 minutes ago, and I hate that they spoil
the whole show with teasers at the beginning.

- Sharon
"Gravity... is a harsh mistress!"