Old 16-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Phil(NM)

Default sourdough pancakes

So does bubbly mineral water....

Norvin wrote:

Dabikertrash wrote:
Would someone please post the recipe for sourdough pancakes? I've
looked...maybe I missed it....but I sure would like to have it.
Thanks in advance.

Unless you like overnight projects, I learned a neat trick for sourdough
pancakes at a cooking class put on by a cook at a Canadian hunting
resort. He got tired of doing the prep the night before and he then
tried an experiment as follows and it was a success.

Use your favorite pancake mix and when the recipe calls for the liquid,
subsitute beer (need not be cold) for the water or milk, let set for a
short time and when it is bubbly, start cooking. This makes for a very
good sub.

--

Phil(NM)

"The Earth is 5.4 Billion years old. It is entirely sustainable without
interference by environmental organizations, laws or treaties."