Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Thorson Mark Thorson is offline

Default money making opportunity

" wrote:

> Proven by various, highly-respected U.S. TV and Radio programs as
> being
> 100% legal, feasible and true.**
> **Oprah Winfrey and ABC's investigation team 20/20 also prove it can
> be
> done.***
> For a simple investment of 15-30 minutes and just $6,
> it is 100% worth it to
> make thousands so quickly.

I was losing money on this system until I discovered
the trick to making serious $$$$. You create six
different accounts on six different systems, then
substitute those six account names for the ones in
the e-mail. I went from losing $6 per week to making
$6000 per week! Yes, it really works! Why be a sucker
giving money away when you can be making it!

Just don't tell anybody that's what you're doing,
otherwise they'll do it too! :-)