Posted to rec.food.baking
D and d Jordan D and d Jordan is offline

Default 00 Flour

Thanks, Marie, now why didn't I see that? That's a simple solution. I
made such wonderful pizza from Peter Reinhart's, "The Bread Maker's
Apprentice" that was so light and bubbly and delicious. The dough was so
supple and stretched so easily. I wonder if 00 flour could be any
lighter. I would like to try and have an order ready for King Arthur
anyhow.

Thanks for your help.

Doreen
in Northern Minnesota