Dick Adams

Default Sourdough Whole Wheat - receipe, equipment, and process

"williamwaller" > wrote in message =
news:mailman.59.1079361027.204.rec.food.sourdough@ mail.otherwhen.com...
=20
> > Dick Adams wrote:

followed by a bunch of quoted, requoted, & rerequoted stuff that I had
very little to do with except to imply that I was not in agreement with =
it.

Sometimes I write that it is not necessary to include the thread history
with each post because it is usually available by clicking on the news =
ID
which usually appears at the head of each post, and, in the case that it
is not, any thread can be recovered from the Google archive.

I am sorry that I got into this because I know very well that there is =
no
way to dissuade newbies from the notion that it takes a sour starter to
make sour bread.

---
DickA