Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Harry Demidavicius Harry Demidavicius is offline

Default Making a real BBQ rig

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:33:19 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Nonnymus wrote:
>> Dave Bugg wrote:

>How does the meat your Bradley produces compare in taste to your combustion
>smoker? I think Harry D. has a Bradley now, and since he has a long history
>using Kamados, I'd be interested to hear his comparison as well.

Apples and oranges, Dave. The Bradley is a one trick pony in my
stable. I've only done fish so far - Copper River Salmon [sockeye
this time] and trout. Both have turned out superbly. And Drop-dead
easy.

The K's will grill [#3] or slow cook [#7] or can go to blast furnace
range. I cannot tell you at this time how a brisket will taste from
the Bradley - but will report in. I like all my Cookers.

I haven't gone there yet, but don't think Bradley can rise above much
250. My Seattle friend has done great Leg-of-Lambs [Legs of Lamb/Legs
of Lambs] and swears by them. We'll be there for US Thanksgiving and
I expect he will demo this.

Harry