Samartha Deva

Default the smell of starter

Kenneth wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:25:21 -0700, Samartha Deva
> > wrote:
>
> >Where did I write that you "suggested he not ask" ?
> >
> >Samartha

> Hi Samartha,
>
> Somehow, I suspect that you know my point...<g>

So we would talk about unwritten/spoken words. <g too>

In relation to bread & sourdough - you say "very good bread", I
understand "very good bread", but we both refer to totally different
objects.

> The gentleman used the word "worry" so many times that it made me
> itch. I was just trying to suggest that he worry a bit less.

True, he used that word "worry" a lot, maybe it was just asking for more
information. I don't think basic "worry" - pending major upheaval - was
an issue here. That's how I saw it with that.

Samartha

--
remove -nospam from my email address, if there is one
SD page is the http://samartha.net/SD/