Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default Making a real BBQ rig

On Sep 18, 2:49 pm, the warlock society > cast a whiny
Harry Potter spell by saying:>

>From what I can tell Weatchee is a small town where you >cant afford bad press, Dave. Lets hope my emails and >phone calls dont take too much of a toll on your >business... it sounded like your went through A
> LOT of trouble to get your restaurant started... hopefully >it wasnt
> all for nothing

You know, Dave can be blunt and opinionated. Maybe even a little fast
on the draw. So what.

I was amused by your snotty little schoolboy threats (WTF warlock,
gonna cast a spell from a Demons and Wizards game?) and thinking of
you writing his name on the bathroom wall, telling the teacher while
everyone was at recess... pretty funny. It reminds us that the
internet is truly open to all.

But for your punk ass piece of knob gobbling shit to threaten his
business is beyond childish and assinine. Pretty brave little elf
hiding behind the anonyminity of the internet, aren't you?

Even with a spell of invincibility and the pink shoes of escape
strapped firmly to your snotty little self, I wonder if you would say
that to him in person. Probably not.

Prove to us that you are actually a real warlock and make yourself
disappear. Please.

Robert