Posted to rec.food.cooking
faTjack faTjack is offline

Default OT..Texans BBQing in Heaven.....

IS this better&

thank you for your're kind offer. yes i typewrite with one hand and a
couple of different fangers and can hardly see this small typewritting. i
will try to practice holding down the large type key with my big toe iffin i
can get my leg to bent up that far. please excuse me ifin i have made some
typografical kind of errows,

FATTY