Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Shen[_2_] Shen[_2_] is offline

Default Wu Yi Yan Cha Bing - A Lush Oolong! And The Smoothest Nai Xiang (milk) Oolong!

On Sep 17, 9:24 am, Jason F in Los Angeles >
wrote:
> Funny you mention those wuyi bing. I bought a few out of curiosity
> from the "wuyi star" brand store in shanghai, but i haven't tried them
> yet. The girl at the store said they're all shui xian of different
> grades. Now i'm curious to actually try them.
>
> I wonder if they'll age better or worse than loose wuyi?
>
> ~j
>
> On Sep 17, 6:00 am, Shen > wrote:
>
> > My small treasure of a box arrived Wednesday from Teaspring.
> > Some more wonderful '93 loose Menghai, a Nai Xiang Oolong and a brand
> > new experience for me - an Oolong Wu Yi Cha Bing.

> [snip]
> > Shen

I just wrote to Daniel regarding just that - he said to store it as
you would any other Oolong and it will continue to age if kept out of
light, heat, cold etc (you know the drill).
I love the roasty-toasty flavour and will probably drink it through
the colder months, so no aging for me.
Shen