Posted to rec.food.baking
R. Fizek R. Fizek is offline

Default Poundcake

I'm really trying to replicate a favorite poundcake from our local bakery
that recently closed. The recipes that I've found aren't anything close and
I don't think that the 1 pound of each cake will be either. I know that
bakeries use different flavorings, etc so I was hoping that someone knew how
they made it in a bakery and that I could replicate the recipe at home.