Old 15-09-2007, 11:46 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Bradley packaging

"Nonnymus" wrote in message
I bought a Bradley smoker last fall, and was very impressed with how well
it was packaged to survive the UPS/FedEx/Airborne "experience." Recently,
I purchased another and had it shipped to my son in another state. Like
mine, his arrived in absolutely perfect condition. My son is a Director
in one of the largest global manufacturing companies, having come thorough
the materials management side. His comments to me about the Bradley dealt
so much with its intelligent and thorough packaging that I thought it was
worth mentioning. Anyone who has concern about damage during shipping,
should take some comfort.

Those of us in the packaging business like to hear stories like that.