Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_2_] Lou Decruss[_2_] is offline

Default (2007-09-14) New survey on the RFC site: Silly survey: Friday night food

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:31:08 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

>http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
>Vote now! (or not)...

Not me on both questions. We moved 2 months ago to a place that has
25+ restaurants within easy walking distance. Never been to one of
them or ordered out. We're on our way out to our new weekend cottage
and I've finally got everything together to try Steves signature Lamb
Gyro recipe. I'm jonesin for a Gyro big time. After seeing pictures
of his food I'll trust that it's going to be good. There's no
restaurants where were going so if it's bad we'll be having cream
cheese on crackers with sardines.

Lou