Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] psyflake@yahoo.com is offline

Default Tinned Twinings

On Sep 14, 10:24 am, wrote:
> .
> Thought I would put the Twinings website link here for you - they
> still do some of the blends that you are after at least according to
> their website - and you can find out who their distributers are in any
> country in the world from same website.
>
> http://www.twinings.com/range_overview.php
>
> regards
>
> Helga

Thanks a lot Helga. As a fan of tinned goodies I´ve had that page
bookmarked for ? knows how many years, and once in a blue moon went
there to see if they were eventually coming out with some new tins, to
no avail ... sniff.
I guess I have to get some more tins before they´re all sold out - for
old times´ sake.

Karsten [Twinings Earl Grey/HG Ceylon 40/60 mix in tazza grande]